California Employment Development Department
AVSTA Employment Instructions
AVSTA Employment Application Download
If you have questions regarding employment or any of our Job Openings, please speak with the , Administrative Assistant.
Antelope Valley Schools Transportation Agency 670 West Avenue L - 8, Lancaster, CA 93534 661-945-3621
ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST TURN IN AN H6 DMV PRINTOUT WITH EACH COMPLETED
APPLICATION(10 year driving record report). This can be obtained from the Department of
Motor Vehicles for a fee.
Bus Driver / Substitute Bus Driver
• Certified or will train
• Minimum route 5.2 hours
• $14.43 per hour
• Excellent Benefits - Flexible Schedules - 10 Month Employment
• Type I and Special Needs Type II routes available
Open until Filled
Mechanic IA Shift to be determind
• One year experience in service or mechanical work in heavy duty garage.
• Permanent Position
• Salary $2785.78/$2925.06
• Excellent Benefits
• Accepting applications until April 25, 2018, at 4:00 PM
- Job Descriptions / Vacancy Announcements
School Bus Driver
Certified School Bus Driver