California Employment Development Department
AVSTA Employment Instructions
AVSTA Employment Application Download
If you have questions regarding employment or any of our Job Openings, please speak with our Administrative Assistant.
Antelope Valley Schools Transportation Agency 670 West Avenue L - 8, Lancaster, CA 93534 661-945-3621
ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST TURN IN AN H6 DMV PRINTOUT WITH EACH COMPLETED APPLICATION (10 year driving record report). This can be obtained from the Department of Motor Vehicles for a fee.
Bus Driver / Substitute Bus Driver
• Certified or will train
• Minimum route 5.2 hours
• $14.72 per hour - Flexible Schedules - 10 Month Employment
• Excellent Benefits
• Type I and Special Needs Type II routes available
Open until Filled
Delegated Behind The Wheel Driver Trainer
- Salary Ranges from $15.16-$18.43
- Great Benefits.
- Conducts new driver training and in-service programs; school pupil programs and bus evacuation drill; confer with supervisor in matters related to student driver training problems; perform the duties of a school bus driver.
- Accepting applications until May 6, 2019 at 4:00 PM
- Job Descriptions / Vacancy Announcements
School Bus Driver
Certified School Bus Driver
Delegated Behind the Wheel Driver trainer